Propose a Program
Want to see a certain program happen at the library? You can either suggest a program that you think we should put on, or apply to partner with us to put on a program together.
Suggest a Program You’d Like to See at the Library
Submit an idea for a program you’d like to see happen at the Library. If you’d like to partner with us to put on a program, author talk, presentation, or event, please see below.
Partner With Us to Put On a Program
Bowen Library welcomes proposals from the public to partner with the library on events, presentations, and programs. Maybe you’d like to do a talk on your newly-published book, or lead a book club or language-learning group. Our planning cycle is quarterly and proposals will be reviewed for the cycle and dates shown below.
When Should I Submit My Proposal?
- Winter: Submit proposals by November 15 for programs held the following January-March
- Spring: Submit proposals by February 15 for programs held the following April-June
- Summer: Submit proposals by May 15 for programs held the following July-September
- Fall: Submit proposals by August 15 for programs held the following October-December
To submit a proposal, please complete our fillable PDF proposal form (Apply Here button above) and email it to us at email@example.com.
About Program Partnerships
If we choose your program, we provide:
- Venue (Library Annex or Flex Room)
- Coordination of the program in partnership with you
- Poster design and online marketing support
- Event liability insurance
If you have a program already planned out and you just need a space, you can rent one of our rooms to host your program independently.