RB Digital Magazines
The Library subscribes to loads of popular magazines that you can download for free to your computer or mobile device. To access the service, go to the Library’s RBdigital Magazines page.
Create an RB Digital Account
- The first time you access RB Digital, you’ll need to create an account. Click the “Create New Account” link found at the top right of the RB Digital website.
- Enter in your library card number and fill in the form with your email, name and selected password.
Browse & Search Magazines
You can browse magazines on the home page, filter by genre or language, or search for a specific magazine using the title search field.
- To begin the checkout process, click the cover of a magazine.
- Click “Checkout” (you’ll be prompted to log in if you haven’t done so already).
- Your checked out magazine now appears in “Your Collection”.
Read Magazines on Your Computer Browser
From “Your Collection”, click on a title you wish to read. The magazine will automatically open in your browser for your viewing. (If you are prompted to log in, use the same password you used for your library RB Digital account above.)
Read Magazines on a Mobile Device Using an App
- Once you’ve created an RB Digital account via a browser, go to the app store for your device and search for and download the free RB Digital app.
- Log in to the app using the same RB Digital account that you created above. Your magazines will be automatically loaded into the app where you can read them.
- You can also browse, read, and download magazines from within the app. Downloading them allows you to read the magazines without an internet connection. Delete downloaded magazines once you are finished, to free up room on your device.
Note that on some devices, you may not be able to browse and download free magazines in the app (in those cases, you must return to your broswer to download the magazine and it will automatically load into your device’s RB Digital app).