Databases for In-Library Use Only
Ancestry Library Edition
- Provides genealogical and historical research capabilities. With more than 5 billion names in over 4,600 databases, includes census, military, court, land, and probate records; vital and church records; directories; and passenger lists.
- Includes the following resources:
- Encyclopedia of British Columbia – With more than 4,000 entries and 1,500 accompanying photographs, maps, charts and tables, as well as sound and video clips.
- Marine Life of the Pacific Northwest – A Photographic Encyclopedia of Invertebrates, Seaweeds and Selected Fishes.
- The Encyclopedia of Raincoast Place Names – A Complete Reference to Coastal British Columbia
- Far West – The Story of British Columbia
- Raincoast Chronicles 20 – Lilies and Fireweed: Frontier Women of British Columbia.
- Where Mountains Meet the Sea – A History of Coastal BC
Vehicle Safety and Inspection Standards Online
- Current vehicle safety and inspection standards and related BC legislation.