While We’re Closed…
Don’t worry—while our open hours are limited, we still have many services available to you! You can still access many e-resources from home, using a computer, tablet, smart phone, or e-reader. All you need is a library card. See below for online programs and currently available lending services too.
Don’t have a library card?
No problem! Register online here.
Library Takeout & Book Return
Our book return is now open 24 hours. Please return Med Shed medical equipment during our open hours. To return medical equipment, please come to the Annex door .
Storytime is back on—online!
Remote tech help is available, for all tech issues and devices.
eBooks & eAudio
- Browse eBooks and audiobooks on Library 2 Go and RBdigital
- You can borrow eBooks & audiobooks on your smartphone or tablet with the free app, Libby – here’s how.
- You can borrow eBooks to read on many eReaders – here’s how.
- Need some suggestions? See our latest book list, “Books Can Help!“
- Having trouble? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What other digital resources can I access?
- Lynda.com: learn a new skill or take a course
- ArtistWorks: world-class video instruction through self-paced video lessons from Grammy Award-winning music and artistic professionals
- Online Magazines: online magazines that you can download for free and read on your computer, tablet or smartphone
- IndieFlix: watch award-winning shorts, features, and documentaries from more than 50 countries
- NEW! Clicklaw COVID-19 Resources for British Columbians includes chapters on housing, employment, taxes, and more.
- Check out our full list of online resources and databases—includes our “Available During COVID-19” temporary e-resource collections.
eBooks and More for Kids & Teens
TumbleBooks have generously provided us with free access to their library of children’s and teens’ eBooks and audiobooks! You can read as many books as you want, when you want, and on any device. There are no checkouts, holds, or bulky downloads. Books are available instantly!
- TumbleBooks – Children K-6 eBooks
- TumbleMath – Children K-6 Math eBooks
- TeenBookCloud – Teens grades 7-12 eBooks
TumbleBooks has also included these collections for adults and youth:
“Available During COVID-19” Digital Resources
Besides TumbleBooks’ extra collections, other publishers have made their digital resources free for library patrons during COVID-19. Try them out while they’re here!
- AtoZ World Food
- AtoZ World Travel
- AtoZ World Business
- AtoZ Maps Online
- Global Road Warrior
- KnowBC Online
- Lingo LITE
- Check out our full list of online resources and databases
Trouble accessing materials?
If you are having trouble accessing online materials, you can seek help via email.