Library Takeout Service
During COVID, you can choose how you would like to pick up your library materials:
- Takeout: contactless pickup at the door
- Normal holds pickup from our circulation desk
Not comfortable coming in the Library? No problem. Library Takeout is a low-contact way of getting your materials.
- Request items or place holds on materials you would like to borrow.
- Send us an email at email@example.com or phone us (604-947-9788) to request Takeout/pickup at the door.
- When your requested items become available, you will be notified. Staff will check them out to your account so that you can pick them up at our door.
You can request specific available items, or we can choose a variety of books for at-home browsing.
Normal Holds Pickup
For patrons who are comfortable coming into the library, you can place hold requests on library materials and check them out from our front desk during library open hours as normal.
- Place holds on materials you would like to borrow.
- You will be notified when your hold is available, and you will have seven days to come to the library circulation desk to check it out.
If you are sending a friend or family member to pick up your holds, please provide us with their full name. Please keep in mind that you are responsible for all items checked out to your account.
Find out about requesting medical equipment on our Med Shed page.
Library open hours are currently: Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays between 12 pm and 3 pm. Seniors hours’ are on Thursdays from 10 am-12 pm.
Our book return slot is now always open, so you can return items through our dropbox when you pick up your new items.