Print, Photocopy, Scan & Fax
Photocopying & Printing:
- 20 cents per page
- black & white
- 8.5 x 11 inch paper only
There are two ways to print at the library:
Option 1: Email-to-print
- Email your document as an attachment (Word, PDF, jpeg) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come to the library circulation desk where staff will release your document for printing.
- This option prints double-sided only.
- You may attach one or more documents per email.
- If you need multiple copies of a document, we have photocopying available.
- We are not able to see or print the content of your email; we can only print the attachments.
- We do not see the attachments themselves on-screen, only their titles and your email address.
- Emails with attachments are automatically deleted once printed.
If you have a complicated print job, you may prefer our second option:
Option 2: Public Internet Computer with Printer
To print items yourself, you are welcome to use our public internet computers with black and white printer. You can email yourself the document you’d like to print, or bring it in on a USB stick. Drop in to use our public computers, or call or email us to book a time.
Self-serve black and white photocopying is available. Staff can also assist with photocopying.
Scanning & Faxing
We offer scanning and faxing as a free service.
We scan your document to your email address (or onto a USB stick if you bring one). We only scan and send to your email address, not another person’s—this way you have a copy of the scan, and you can then forward it on to others if needed.