Design a Kids’ Library Card Contest (Contest Deadline)
Updated June 21, 2017
Submission packages, including a sturdy card stock design submission form, are available at the library. You may also download & print them from home, using the link below.
Click here to download the 2-page Submission package: Includes Contest Information & Agreement Form, and a fillable Design Submission Form of the correct size ratio.
**Please print on two separate pages, and submit them stapled together**
- Open to all ages.
- Open to residents and homeowners of Bowen Island.
- One submission per person.
- You must submit your physical two- dimensional artwork and a signed agreement form together to the library.
- Submission packages (includes a sturdy card stock design submission form) available at the library, or downloadable from the link above.
- Create your design on our official design submission form, or submit an artwork of the same size ratio (card will be 3.375 inches wide x 2.125 inches high; please include the signed agreement form, available for pickup at the library or printable from the link above).
- Electronic submissions cannot be accepted.
- Artwork must be your own original design and work.
- Entries submitted after July 31st, 2017 cannot be accepted.
- Winners will be notified by the end of August.
- Three (3) designs will be chosen for printing on library cards.
- All submitted artwork may be used and/or photographed for non- commercial purposes, including publicity online and otherwise, and/or for archival purposes. It is understood that copyright of images remains with the artist.
- All artists will be notified regarding the retrieval of their artwork.