There are 2 library spaces available for rentals:
- Annie Laurie Wood Annex (the Annex) – up to 60 people seated and up to 75 standing.
- Flex Room – up to 15 people seated in rows, maximum 12 seated at tables.
The rooms are available for rental by outside groups and individuals when not required for library use.
- Information package – Please read before booking.
- email@example.com to check on available dates and times
- Booking application form – Please complete and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Space may be held pending payment. Your booking will be confirmed upon receipt of full rental payment.
There is also a full kitchen available for rental with either the Annex or the Flex Room.
|Annie Laurie Wood Annex (24′ x 27′)|
|Square footage||Capacity||Non-profit rate||Commercial Rate||Private Individual|
|The Flex Room (11′ x 13′)|
|Square Footage||Capacity||Non-Profit Rate||Commercial Rate||Private Individual|
|145 sf||10 to 15||$10||$25/hr||$15/hr|