Library COVID-19 Updates
The Bowen Library is closed as of March 16, until further notice. We thank our library patrons for their patience and understanding during this time. Please check this page for further updates.
Library Services Available
- Patrons can access Bowen Library’s many online resources from home, including eBooks and eAudio, online learning, digital magazines, and more.
- Bowen Library staff are available to answer questions by email to email@example.com
- Check our website regularly for updates on new available services, library materials lending, remote Tech Tutor services, and more.
Book Return, Items Out, Late Fees, and Holds
The book return at Bowen Library is now closed. Please keep your library materials at home until the library has re-opened. This includes materials from other Lower Mainland libraries and interlibrary loans. All items currently out have extended due dates, to be further extended if needed. No fines will be charged for any overdues during this closure.
Room rentals are cancelled and any current bookings will be refunded.
Library programs have been cancelled until further notice.
Stay Informed on COVID-19
We recommend that you keep informed on the virus by consulting reliable sources such as:
- Bowen Island Municipality www.bowenislandmunicipality.ca/eoc
- BC Centre for Disease Control www.bccdc.ca
- Public Health Agency of Canada www.canada.ca/coronavirus
- Vancouver Coastal Health www.vch.ca